Halme @ first sight
Mökki (cottage) in the southwest of Finland, 60 km to the north of Turku
with dwelling, sauna (flowing water), barn and electrical power for 5 persons
dwelling with entry, 2 sleeping-rooms (with pull-out double couch, 2 beds, 1 crib), living-room (with furnace-hearth and 2 cooking-plates), sauna and woodshed including bathroom, shower and washing machine, "library-shed" with bed for 2 to stay the night in summer, outhouse, electrical power (to pay extra according to consumption)
woods and grasslands are nearby, our neighbours are 500 m away, shopping facility in Yläne (about 7 km away) or Säkylä (16 km away);
bicycle tracks and hiking trails, trips to Turku (60 km), Nantali - Muumiland (60 km), Helsinki (300 km).
bus-stop 1,5 km away at bus-route Turku-Pori/Vaasa
electricity and wood for sauna or heating are to pay extra
price: € 28,-/night for 5 persons
Please contact me for further questions!
1. Smoke only outdoor please!
2. Keep clean the ovens and the outdoor fire-place after using them!
3. Don't fill any water into the water tanks of the sauna oven!
4. Don't use any fragrant oil for sauna tisanerie!
5. Don't throw any toilet paper into the outhouse-toilet, throw it in the silver bucket and burn it time after time in the sauna oven.
6. Throw in a cup of kuivike out of the white bucket after each use!
7. Don't leave any foods in the house!
8. You can fetch drinking water at our neighbours Janne & Niina, the water in our fountain is only industrial water.
9. If you want to use the bikes, please contact me.
10. Have a nice stay at our mökki and contact me for any further questions via e-mail, phone or sms